Wednesday, April 25, 2007

NEWS NOT GOOD

Well I had a great time visiitng with my cousin last week.
Monday went to the urologist and he made arrangements for a cysto which I had today.
Verdict is in and I have multiple bladder tumors. Will likely be having surgery in 2 weeks if my blood count is good enough. Other than that I know nothing other than he was encouraging that it was causght early, before I had any symptoms. Was actually found by mistake so I guess that is a good thing!
I would like to wipe that smile off my face right now cause I really am not all that haoppy right now.
Extra prayers from all would be appreciated.
I suspect that this will be a whole newe round of chemo and radiation after the first set is done, but who knows what to expect...
will try and get it together and talk to you soon.
Shirl

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Shirl-
Know that our whole family is praying for you right now. Guess it is a good thing they caught it early....
If you want me there, please let me know.
Love ya
Melissa

shannon said...

Shirley,
There is nothing that I can say to make it better. You know that I would, if I could, in a second. You stay strong, and continue to fight. Everyday is just another challenge.
You are surrounded by love and strength. Lean on us!
Love,
Shan

Jennifer said...

Shirley,
Will definitely keep you in my prayers (though you have been all along!). Sorry to hear this latest round of crappy news ... stay strong and keep fighting!! I know you can beat this!!
Jennifer

Three busy kids said...

Shirley
You are in my prayers. Keep fighting, you will beat this. Keep positive.
Vicki H

Scrapshe said...

Gee Shirley, I am so sorry to hear this. Please know that I am thinking of you and praying that all goes well. Try and keep your spirits up....I just know you can do it.

Big Hugs

Sheryl

Cuz Carol said...

Well Shirl, here we go again. I guess if anything good, it was caught early as you said.

Our visit was special & some good quality time, not to mention the fun & laughs. Nice to see Melissa, Robbie & family too.

I will be there in a flash if you need me, otherwise, see you in August.

Love ya lots,

Carol