Monday, May 21, 2007

Doing Well

after the surgery on Friday. Dr did a great job with the cautery and there was very little bleeding.
So little in fact that I got my catheter out early and got to come home a day early! Looks like I will have to have chemo for the bladder but right now I just find that to be a nuisance and am not afraid of it! Just one more hurdle to climb.

Tomorrow is my second to last chemo and I have already got my first appt for the radiation markings so things are moving right along.

Taking one day at a time!
Shirley

2 comments:

Cuz Carol said...

So glad everything went well Shirl and you are feeling so good. Now to just finish that chemo and you'll be all set and well on the road to recovery.

I hope you are feeling ok after Tues's chemo w no puking!

Love ya lots.

Carol

shannon said...

Awesome job, Shirley!

It seems like you have your battle plan on the go. I am so proud of you.

One day at a time is the perfect approach.

Hugs to you!
Love,
Shan